PROFICIENCY Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver
FAMILIARITY Adobe Fireworks, Autodesk Maya, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Acrobat
Content layout, Publication design, Vector image, Photo Enhancement, Mechanical drawing, Basic 3D modeling, Visual hierarchy, Design continuity, HTML/CSS, jQuery, Site conceptualization
Vivid Seats Ltd. graphic designer
- Management of vividseats.com through design, production, and front-end development
- Produce marketing material for the company and its partners
Freelance graphic designer
- Conceptualize and produce visual products for various clients including infographics, web design, web elements and marketing material.
The Lantern Newspaper design editor
March 2011-June 2011 (Columbus, OH)
- Conceptualized and designed alternative story formats for unique layouts of campus, arts and sports stories.
- Developed informational graphics to complement stories with a visual aspect for print and web.
- Guided independent study students in developing design skills, especially aligning to The Lantern style.
Big Ten Network Video Services Intern
September 2010-June 2011 (Columbus, OH)
- Captured highlights of Ohio State sporting events and press conferences for the Big Ten Network.
- Recorded & streamed live video onto OSU sports website.
- Used editing software toproduce brief highlight videos of games from recordings for web publication.
- Worked on a Student U Crew as director, producer, graphic artist and on camera for games aired onto BTN
NAI Ohio Equities Commercial Real Estate Web Marketing Intern
Feb 2011-June 2011 (Columbus, OH)
- Refurbished underlying code framework and redesigned headers for the company’s website while acquiring perspicacity for working within a large company with a national presence and interacting with various branches to complete tasks
The Lantern Newspaper multimedia editor
2009-2011 (Columbus, OH)
- Produced corresponding multimedia projects for online stories.
- Gained managerial experience by overseeing video journalism students in post-production editing.
- Updated website daily.
Ohio State Club Gymnastics graphic artist
2007-present (Columbus, OH)
- Oversaw every aspect of the team’s website redesign, from site architecture/design to daily maintenance.
- Advocated for and designed team apparel.
Dublin Chamber of Commerce Web Communications Intern
Jan-April 2010 (Columbus, OH)
- Populated newly redesigned website with content, pages, navigation. Contributed designs for the directory publication and t-shirts.